06 April 2008

Stress

One day to go. I am certainly stressed, tired and disappointed with myself. I am not where I thought I would be in terms of being ready to leave. I imagined I would spend the last weekend in New York City walking my favorite streets, watching TV and doing yoga. Instead I am running in circles. Actually, I thought the trip's planning would be the hardest part. Wrong. Going away is the easiest part. I just need to get on a plane, the rest will fall into places. It is leaving this complicated high tech world is what drives me crazy. Time just evaporated, some silly calls, bills, paper work, tax returns, shopping and emergency doctor appointments took all the time this week. Still have to make a dozen of calls, copy files, make lists of phones+addresses, give instructions and directions. I am almost there.

No comments: