04 March 2008

It's a wrap! I am done!

Hard to believe it, but I am done! Only two weeks ago I was staring at my stuff that flooded my friend's apartment and I was wondering if I could actually pull it off - downsize from 3 boxes of make-up and toiletries, dozens of handbags and shoes, pounds of important documents, suitcases of clothing to ONE bag. Now I can proudly say I have managed and I don't even feel the pain of not having the wide choice of everything. My next step is to downsize to ONE backpack.

%

There are two sides to every story. My excitement resulted in insomnia. Three separate "legs" of my trip involves a lot of planning. My brain never stops thinking, recreating and updating daily to-do lists. Coupled with year-end nuances of FSA, taxes, and MBA application, my head was spinning, and I loved every second of it despite the stress.

Today I've submitted my MBA application, got spanking new hundred dollar bills for my two-week trip to Mexico, and made copies of my passport. Leaving on Wednesday, March 5 at 9:47 am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my!! Good luck in your adventure!
Keep posting pleeese!!!
I'm reading the book "Into the wild" and have a itchy foot as well to go somewhere in the world!!!
Valentina
http://donnalita.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

Niiice! Super-bunny!
Good luck and don't gorget lot's of memory cards for camera.