27 March 2009

DASH at INSEAD

So today we are running DASH at INSEAD, one of the funniest events so far. Last December intake made a great video, watch it on youtube here.

In costumes we run from Heritage Apartments to INSEAD campus (10 min walking). I was The White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland with Alice and The Queen of Hearts running after me in the race.

My fellow Inseaders don't stop to amaze me in their creativity. My favorites are Flinstones who created their car from scratch, The Incredibles and The Fruit Salad with the chef, and many many more.

Just now I walked alone to the nearby mall in my bunny constume, with ears, paws, clock, and a pink jacket - the whole deal. I never had so much fun before. People were laughing at me. The kid screamed "Rabbit" in the supermarket, and people asked me if it were my job. So I decided to continue with my role today and bought two packs of large carrots to chew in class.

No comments: