01 March 2009

between regression analysis and game theory questions

I have 4 exams within the next three days and all of us are going a bit insane with the studying. I am twittering in-between.

I have discovered a number of amazing things within the two months at INSEAD. I will have a pile of links, books, and ideas to go through in many years post graduation. Just this awakening was worth the tuition, but since I am getting so much more out it I am extremely happy I joined in.

My adaptation/integration/adjustment period is over and I feel 200% better now at INSEAD. Finding the rythm, the people, the goals, the balance, the compromise was truly important. And everyday "it" is getting better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.