22 February 2008

Snow storm in NYC

I was overly optimistic about the upcoming spring in New York City. Right when I safely put my winter coat in storage, we are hit by the first real snow storm this season. Still fighting the flu, dressed in crappy sneakers and a light coat I braved the weather from 8 am on my to yellow fever shot in downtown Manhattan. I could not resist the beauty. I was taking pictures until the camera literally froze giving up on me with a weird error message. My chin and cheeks turned red and my feet were absolutely wet. I wonder if such determination to take pictures makes me a photographer or an idiot.

Results are not as impressive as the snow show in real life. But at least I tried.

My favorite shots are:






A couple more pictures on flickr here.

No comments: