19 November 2009

Advise needed!

On one of these late nights when my brain can no longer read another business case I take a break and do something... tedious. I organize my files, predominately my photos and MBA notes. My harddrive is constantly alerting me about its full capacity, my 1st external hard drive is full (320Gb), my 2nd hard drive of 450 Gb is being utilized. Now. I want security. Having lost my hard drive in Buenos Aires last year, I don't want to go through that pain again. Any geek around knows online storage service where I can dump about 1 terabyte of information? I will pay!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.carbonite.com/ сам не пробовал, но серьезные сайты рекомендуют.

Unknown said...

www.livedrive.com

Indy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

Hi!

How long would it take you to transfer one terabyte to any of those services? Weeks? Couple of months?

For a terabyte of data I would recommend putting everything into Amazon cloud. The best thing of their offering is that you could send them your external drive, they would copy it to your account and return the drive back.

Look here: http://aws.amazon.com/importexport/

Aleksey

Vlad Archer said...

any cloud storage service. with offline storage.
Carbonite, Diomede (btw, they promoting good prices now) Corevault, e.t.c.
Get some bids, they all give discount on traffic, if you ask.