10 November 2009

Adrenaline Rush

[after a 3 month break I am back again!]

One month to go till my last class at INSEAD.

This period (aka semester) my classes are amazing. Just finished the full weekend class - Entrepreneurship in Action - business simulation game. Officially, I was the CEO of the company. Practically, I was both production planning guy and the secretary at the same time. I loved the team, we were so high on energy. I woke up.

I have a million item to-do list with #1 item on it is to find a job!

I thought I could only travel so much out of Singapore. I was wrong.

My schedule in P5:

Week1: Amsterdam
Week2: Moscow
Week3+4: nothing! guests!
Week5: Germany
Week6: Dublin
Week7: Berlin (back at 8pm, driving back home, leaving at 5.30am for London the next day)
Week8: London
Week9: Grad trip to Sri Lanka!


It is 2 am, and I am still not sleepy...

1 comment:

Ivars Krutainis said...

Nice to hear, good luck with that and give me a shout if you have time to meet, I'm still in London:)