08 August 2009

Portuguese Blues

I will never catch up with my photography. I just came back from the beautiful (western) coast of Portugal. I have a number of great images, still on my SD card. I am still to go through some images from Indonesia (the amazing Sulawesi) and I am asking myself the same question over and over again. Why bother?

If anybody is reading it, let me know. That would motivate me somewhat to go through this torture of selecting images. I realize that blogspot is not as good as livejournal to create a snowball effect for readers. Flickr is definitely better at it, but I am still not ready to spend the time required for that. And besides I like telling stories even though recently I became lazy and somewhat paranoiac.

Regarding Portugal - after partying at sudoeste festival I concluded that Portuguese men are the best looking in the world, at least the part I have visited (the whole 25% of it). Sorry Israelis, you move to the 2nd position in my list. Comments?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep posting those photos. They are truly amazing! I've been reading you for the last 18 months or so and really enjoyed the photos. There are several people I know who also read your blog.

--YL said...

You know I read it. And that I wait for your posts and entries. :)

I am sure a lot of people enjoy your photos silently.

And please do post pictures from Portugal. I am in love with this country, can't wait to see your take on it.

Dudado said...

working on pictures as we speak...

thanks for comments!

Vlad Archer said...

yep.following your blog. when have time - following the pictures, too. Still have you in my heart and remember your face. Daily praying for the success of your enterprise and your safety. :)

braindancer said...

Hey, your photos are absolutely awesome! I get them in LJ through RSS translation, and enjoy every single post. Besides, they motivate me to work on my own pictures :) They're no match to yours at the moment, but I'll get there - both sight- and skill-wise!

The reason I don't comment often is that I'm assuming you don't read LJ comments anyway, and I'm kinda lazy to log over to Blogger :) But I do, I do enjoy them big time, so keep em coming!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I dont know you in person, but love your travel blog and amasing pictures! Always very interesting and inspiring!

Best of luck in your future travels!

Gulnar.

(Unfortunately, dont blog myslef - so, anonymous)

Anonymous said...

Hi ! It seems you are doing fine. In spite of the fact that I am being very busy, (even on vacations), and traveling a lot as well, I am following your blog as much as possible. As portuguese, I am glad that you enjoy Portugal, and please keep posting your texts and photos. They are excellent and the among the very best that we may find on the "blog universe".
FFC

Anonymous said...

ahaha they are!!! that's why I picked one for me ;) beijos my friend

raquel

Ivars Krutainis said...

Haha, it took me a while to connect the dots, I'm a bit slow:)

You definitely deserve honorary mention and keep up the good work on this blog.

The restaurants we went to in NY where great, hope all is well in Singapore or wherever you are now.