23 June 2009

The end of P3

Four days are left in Singapore, 2 exams, packing, good-byes.

On Saturday morning I head out to Bali for my 30-day exploration of wonderful and mysterious Indonesia. While most of INSEADers embark on the discovery of Thailand/Vietnam/Laos in monsoon season, I start again my backpacking adventure... alone. Little do they know. I plan to see beautiful temples, volcanoes, isolated beaches, best diving sites in the world, dragons on Komodo, and orangutans in the wild.

Somewhere in a quite guesthouse in the middle of nowhere, where H1N1 virus cannot reach me, I will finally go through my thousands of pictures of Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. My flickr shamefully has not been updated for ages.

Stay tuned! Soon I will have blog diarrhoea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Inna, I used to read you in LiveJournal and just found this blog. Your photos are AMAZING, you have a real talent. I noticed that you're progressed even further since the LJ times. Way to go!!! I would strongly encourage you to show your photos to professional guys in galleries/museums/publishing.